Copado Essentials supports deployments between any types of organizations including sandboxes, git repositories, production orgs, developer edition orgs and scratch orgs.
This article describes the steps of adding an existing scratch org to Copado Essentials.
1. Create your scratch org and get user description by running
2. On Add Organization screen, select Sandbox as Environment and click Authorize.
3. On Authorize screen, click Use Custom Domain
4. Enter your Instance Url into Custom Domain and click Continue.
5. Continue with the login and authorization flow. After successful authorization, your scratch org is ready for deployments within Copado Essentials.